Thursday, April 21, 2011

This sounds like a problem for future Ted and Marshall...

Évery problem feels that way... but not talk about that. The quotes are wll enough to stand alone.... :)

What do you do when your day has no down time? Well, you stay  of course.  i  cant believe what this semester has brought... the knowing that senioritis is real and in charge, that  I'm pretty awesome at writing lessons, I don't care if I don't make all A's... and things like that. I want to teach sixth grade English if I have to teach, but what I actually want to do is to own a venue... An awesome one! One that people can have fancy dinners at and conferences and receptions and everything like that.

So, we want to leave the most problems for the future.... but, for some reason that doesn't make things better. Weird right?

No comments:

Post a Comment