Monday, April 11, 2011

Barney Stinson blogs... I probably should too.

Graduation? Not me. I have 9 more months. But I do have another year coming to an end.

My fourth year of college. I get to watch all of my friends walking across the stage... diploma in hand. I should be walking with them. I will get there. 9 more months.

I watch. No one around me is ready for the real world. They know it too. They stick a toe in the water, and then run back to dry land as quickly as their legs carry them. I may not be ready, but I'm ready to move on. I'm ready to see where my life is going, what the future holds, and life beyond this school.

Twenty-one years old. I shouldn't have life figured out yet. If I did, the rest of my life would be pretty dang boring. Seriously. I don't plan on having life figured out until I'm atleast 45. I figure by that time I should atleast have the ground rules down. :)

I have another month until I should write about reminiscing on the past year. I may get sentimental. I may get delerious. Who knows. I don't have to worry about that for another month.

Latest book I read: Where the Red Fern Grows

I cried. Seriously, amazing book.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment